Wow! What a week, seriously though, where do the days (and weeks) go! I can’t believe holidays are over, school has started for a new year and we are right back in the swing of things! I have so much to share and definitely don’t want to make this the longest post ever, (and you know I can be wordy) so let’s see how I go!
Firstly, my store is having and extra 20% for the Superbowl sales. I can’t wait to empty some more products out of my wishlist (but lets be honest, I will just replace them with more….)! Click below for a link straight to my store.
2. We have moved into “The Shed” – about 15 minutes from school, so not so bad, the view, well there aren’t many windows but vineyards (and dust). It has a bathroom, kitchen facilities and room for all our stuff – only 2 more weeks, then we can move into the house. Hopefully harvestors and tractors travelling through during the night will stop soon (but I guess the grapes do have to be picked!)
3. I entered my new classroom at my new school on Thursday and was able to turn it around by Tuesday of the following week. Here is my before picture (I keep forgetting to take my after picture). I am hoping, that just once, one year, I won’t have to change classrooms, year levels or schools and won’t have all that pre cleaning and decluttering!
5. Leaving the first day of school to go and see a dentist is not my idea of fun (who said Netball was a non contact sport), and I get the joy of visiting another 4 times in the coming months!
6. I bought myself a laminator! Wooo Hooo! I have wanted one for a while to have at home. Last year, I had a laminator really close to my room, so couldn’t really justify it – but this year I decided to make a plunge! I only bought a cheap one – which meant it has already been returned (crinkling the paper!) and replaced with a new one – but $20 well spent!
7. We have moved to a very different climate, hot, dry flat land with a river, verse beach, sea breeze, thunderstorms and rolling green hills – this is going to take me some time to get used to the heat! However, I did manage to capture this lovely snap last night – the joys of living in the country!
Now a quick dip in the pool, maybe a champa’s and some lesson planning to finish off the day!
Lastly, GO NINERS! Giants winning the World Series and now Niners in the Super Bowl, it has definitely been our year!
Phew, made it!